The Next Evolution of Alcoa Tenn Coming April 1
The credit union is completing a comprehensive system upgrade. This upgrade is a complete digital transformation that will provide a new and improved member experience, including a new digital banking platform.
When Will Changes Occur?
The upgraded system will be installed Friday, March 29 through Monday, April 1, 2024.
What Should I Do Before March 29 to Prepare?
- Avoid Digital Banking registration issues by:
- Assuring your contact information is updated via Digital Banking or by visiting a branch
- Having your joint owners contact us at (800) 404-6008 or in-branch to update their contact information
- Scheduled Transfers and Account Alerts will have to be re-entered in the new Digital Access system. Scheduled transfers will process through March 27. At that time, pending transfers will be cancelled. Additionally, you will have to re-enter scheduled transfers and account alerts into the new Digital Access system. Please login BEFORE March 27 to obtain any transfer or alert information you need to setup these services in the new system.
- External Accounts will have to be setup and re-authenticated in the new system for security reasons. This service will be unavailable during the upgrade. To avoid any non-payment or duplicate payment, please cancel any recurring external transfers no later than March 26. Please also avoid setting up any external transfers to process past March 26. Any external transfers still pending between March 26 and March 29 may not be processed.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from March 29 until services resume sometime on April 1, so Bill Pay users should schedule bill payments prior to March 29 to avoid nonpayment.
- Quicken/QuickBooks users should follow instructions found by clicking here. Action will be required on or before March 28 and on April 1.
- Review ATFCU’s New Digital Access information page.
When Will Services Be Affected?
Friday, March 29
- Debit and Credit Cards will continue to work for purchases and withdrawals
- All ATFCU locations will close at 2:00 PM
- Starting at 2:00 PM, the following will be unavailable:
- Digital Access Online/Mobile Banking
- Access Line Telephone Banking
- Online Bill Pay (pending and recurring payments will process as scheduled)
Monday, April 1
- Register for the new Digital Access online/mobile banking and AccessLine telephone banking: Once the upgraded system live, you will be able to register for the new online/mobile banking and telephone banking. Our website will update you with a more precise time for registration availability.
Tuesday, April 2
- All ATFCU locations will resume normal operating hours
What Will Happen After April 1?
- Register for the new Digital Access Online and Mobile Banking platform that offers new functionality and added account security. Click here for important information.
- Scheduled Transfers, External Accounts, and Account Alerts will have to be re-entered in the new Digital Access system. Please login BEFORE March 27 to obtain any transfer or alert information you need to setup these services in the new platform.
- Bill Pay: Each Digital Access online/mobile banking user will be able to pay all their bills in one convenient place. Primary members should experience minimal to no change. Joint owners will be able to create a new bill pay profile where they can add and manage new payees.
- AccessLine Telephone Banking users will register for the new telephone banking system
- Account numbers will NOT change. Suffixes used to identify accounts on receipts, in online/mobile and telephone banking, and in Quicken/QuickBooks will change to 4 numerical digits.
Thank You for Your Patience…
We understand that system upgrades cause small disruptions in service. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience as we work to bring you a more robust banking experience. Please continue to watch mail, email, our website, and social media for additional updates and important information.
Please read a message from our President/CEO regarding the system upgrades.